Ain't gonna care anymore...
Yup... to the someone that you know who you are, I ain't gonna care about it anymore. Seems that everything has just turned sour on both of us, surprised that I know about somethings that aren't suppose to be known by me? Well, some how ugly things just keeps throwing into my face and asking me to take a look. Just have to say that you are in luck that there will be one less people talking or should I say hurting you. Yes, do believe me when I say that, when I set my mind into somethings I get it done! I know some people may not believe me but trust me, I meant what I say! I can ignore someone that betrayed me for 4 years without talking or acknowledging her presence why can't I do it all over again? I know what I am capable of doing, I still remember the day she looked at me and trying to start a conversation with me and I just ignored her. She deserves it. I never wanted things to happen this way either, but you leave me with no choice, say that I am petty or negative comments, I don't mind. I just simply throw it out of my mind, that's a skill I have learnt and I am pretty sure it is one handy skill I gained. Gonna watch my MYTHBUSTER for a change of mood before I sleep, ciaos~
P.S. I am turning evil!